Personalized Planning for Your Financial Life
Being financially independent often involves dealing with complex and complicated financial situations. There are more issues for you to consider and more decisions to make. We understand that although your financial situation is complex, what you want are ways to simplify, not complicate your life.
You will be working with highly qualified financial planning professionals; we have a vast experience in addressing complex financial issues like yours. You will receive a reasoned and thorough analysis--and straightforward, clear-cut recommendations. You can be confident that before any strategy is recommended, the team has viewed your situation from every possible angle.
A Complete Financial Plan that is Personalized and Powerful
We realize that you may have other advisors, like your attorney or accountant, already working with you. And at your request, we will work with them to implement certain recommendations that may be in your plan. We will also make sure our recommendations aim to complement any work you already have in progress.
Your financial goals are about more than just your money. They’re about pursuing the life you want for you and your family. We can help you build a plan and get you on track for the financial life you envision. Your financial goals and views are as unique as you are. Your financial plan should be just as personalized. Our professional financial planners work with you to develop a custom-made plan to help you pursue your goals.
Three Meetings - One Thorough Plan
- Getting to Know You - We take the time to listen to you, learn what you value, and identify your goals-all your goals, both short and long-term-together.
- Gathering the Details - Here we’ll pull together and organize all your account and expense information-giving us a solid starting point for your financial plan.
- Crafting Your Plan - Together we’ll review where you stand, evaluate potential strategies and implement a practical financial plan.
Covering the Basics and Beyond
For your financial plan to work, it needs to be comprehensive--covering all aspects of your personal financial life. We address all six key areas of financial planning including current position, risk management, investments (including education funding), income taxes, retirement & estate planning. We leave no stone unturned. Beyond the essentials, our planning process addresses employee benefits, such as stock-based compensation, group insurance, and qualified and non-qualified plans. For business owners or the self-employed, we help to integrate your business opportunities.
Supporting Your Needs - Through Every Stage of Life
Your financial goals and priorities shift over time. You can rely on us to provide ongoing financial advice and guidance as your needs and circumstances change.
- For Young Accumulators - Budgeting, building an emergency fund, investing for retirement, paying off student loan, saving for a home purchase, planning for children and future education costs & securing necessary insurance.
- For Mid-Career Pioneers - Minimizing income taxes, maximizing company benefits, growing your retirement nest egg, saving for higher education costs & addressing the financial stress of aging parents.
- For Pre-retirees and Individuals in Retirement - Preserving wealth, transiting into retirement, maximize retirement income, acquiring proper Insurance and medicare, developing and implementing a Social Security strategy & estate planning and gifting.
Keeping You Connected - Wherever You Are
As a valued client, you’ll have access to your personalized online Wealth Management System. It’s an easy and secure way to manage your money--anytime, anywhere, whatever your device.
- View all of your accounts and expenses in one convenient place.
- Track spending, monitor cash flow, and see if you're on track to reach your goals.
- See how the decisions you make today might impact your future.
- Organize and securely save important financial and personal documents.
- Through screen sharing technology, we can work together online, in real-time.